Your EMI shielded display will look and perform better when fitted with an EmiClare mesh window
|EmiClare mesh is in the centre of this demonstration sample.||Compared to the traditional mesh of the outer frame.|
A display fitted with EmiClare mesh is brighter and more legible compared to traditional mesh.
Traditional mesh windows with configurations like 100, 80 and 50 openings per inch (opi) were inherited from non optical applications like chemical and partical filtration.
A clearer picture is achieved when shielding a display with EmiClare Mesh. The unique construction & geometry of EmiClare mesh creates less distortion and moiré fringing.
Optical grade polycarbonate.
High impact resistance.
UL94 HB flammability rating.
High clarity non-glare or hard-coated clear gloss front surface finish.
Hard coated clear gloss rear surface.
Chemical resistance to DIN 42 115.
3H pencil hardness scratch resistance.
EmiClare mesh provides higher brightness of image.
Please view Emiclare Mesh EMI shielding performance compared to other shielding solutions, click here
EmiClare mesh is designed for electronic displays and has two major benefits;
EmiClare Sigma is the quickest and most cost effective solution for shielded windows.
The key benefits to the customer are:
- Quick prototyping and economical, small production runs
- Short lead times and reliable deliveries
- Cost effective EMI window solutions
- High impact and low weight UL94 rated polycarbonate
- All the optical and shielding performance of EmiClare Mesh
1. Pre-manufactured laminated EmiClare Sigma panel
2. Machined to final size by CNC. This may include steps, holes, complex forms etc
3. Application of the conductive busbar to terminate EmiClare mesh
4. Inspection and quality assurance before delivery
Emiclare Ultra is a custom built
windows using Emiclare mesh, available in glass or polycarbonate with
options including extended mesh and sunlight readability filter.